Tuesday, January 13, 2009

day 9...


The prompt for day 9 at the Scrap Orchard's Daily Snaps was things that are NOT so pleasurable...things that are part of our day to day life that do not make use think "yay! I get to do this. again. today."
For me that par of my day actually comes 5 times a day...
Whoever the sadist was that coined the phrase "ultra comfort" for ANY needle must surely get a good laugh every time they see me get clammy and teary eyed when I have to inject. I will say that out of all the sizes I have used, these really are the most "comfortable," but seriously, ULTRA comfort with a needle? never gonna happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29