Tuesday, January 6, 2009

day 4...


I was looking through my pics and something was WAY off (as in the dates saved in the memory) I just checked my camera and sure enough, when my batteries went dead I set it to the wrong date!
This was another prompt from Bec at The Scrap Orchard...take a pic of the inside of your fridge...no cleaning it up or anything, just as-is...I did it and was immediately sent into a state of panic...ONE...only ONE can of diet dew in the whole shot!...PANIC!!!! Directly after this pic was taken, I rushed off to the store to get more...phew, disaster avoided all thanks to Project 365...

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29