Tuesday, January 6, 2009

day 2

Here is my day 2 photo. Not necessarily the best photo ever, but it marks a stage in li'l T's life....so far a 4 yr stage...yes 4 yrs...and she is 4 yrs old....she has ALWAYS had her own sense of style. As a baby she would SQUALL if she didn't like the feel of a certain outfit, she would shush in a store any time you walked through the shoe department (no joke, it was kinda embarrassing pacing the shoe aisles with a 6-8 week old just to settle her down during grocery shopping), and she swings from tomboy to goth diva to proper princess almost daily. For Christmas her Mamaw (my MIL) got her several pair of knee high socks and leg/armwarmers! She is in LOVE with them! When I have the money I am thinking about buying her another pair of each to match the ones she has so that she will at least match (she wears these rainbow ones with her brown and soft pink ones that are on her legs in this photo...cringe). This photo says so much about her...the book in the background reminds me of her love for writing and drawing (she can only write 2 words..."mom" and her name but she will use the letters in those 2 words to make up many stories....any combination of those letters might actually mean "it was early one morning and the girl woke up and put on her armwarmers"). The cat she is holding is Jofehfeen "Joey," her first ever cat...we got Zoe when lil T was a year old so she has never really known life without Zoe, but Joey is a different story...that is HER cat and is as fickle and different at lil T herself. T is always trying to give the cat a shower because T believes that if you fart, you need a shower, b/c you need a shower when you stink and when you do that you stink! And that is the stinkinest cat I have EVER owned in that regard...You can barely see his feet on the left hand side of the photo, but Curious George is also in the pic. She ALWAYS has some sort of stuffed animal or baby doll with her. Whether it is going from room to room in the house or going to church or to the store, we always are accompanied by one or more of my adopted grandbabies (I am a "mamaw" to about 100 different ones...I babysit. I change diapers. I have to scold and put on time out or put down for naps when they "are bein' mean"). This is my lil T in all her glory. She too loves church and Bible study (she does a Bible study with me every morning and even got a Princess of the King Bible for Christmas...imagine a pink glossy blinged out Bible and you have the Princess Bible lol). So far lil T has proven to me that 1 little girl = approx. 5 little boys when it comes to maintenence and attention, I fear it doesn't get any better as they get older ;)
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29