Tuesday, January 6, 2009

day 3 sort of....

I actually took this 10 minutes before Jan 3rd, so essentially I am kind of cheating but this is, none the less, my day 3 photo. The prompt for day 3 at The Scrap Orchard was to take a photograph of something you can see from your computer desk...you could get up to get your camera, but had to take a pic from your computer desk. I got up, quietly because Mike was already asleep, to get my camera. When I got back THIS was IN my computer chair....so I didn't follow the prompt exactly but Joey made it very clear she was not in the mood to move....I had to take this without a flash so forgive if it is not quite in focus, but this is my day 3....move your feet, lose your seat....no savies where this cat is concerned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29