Sunday, January 25, 2009

day 25...

This is definitely not one of my favorite pics, but it was getting late and I hadn't taken any photos for the project today...I meant to take my camera to church and get a photo there, but as usual we were running late and I left my camera sitting on the couch.
So, since this game was out on the bed, again, I decided to snap a shot for future use. When my sweet Li'l T is grown and has a 4 yr old of her own, I am going to pull this pic out and say "paybacks my dear...paybacks" when she complains that her sweet li'l preschooler is fixated on certain board games and can never get enough of them...
She literally asks to play Chutes & Ladders, Candyland or Hi-Ho Cherry-O no less than 5 times a day (no exaggeration). I often feel like Dorothy, the Tin Man and the Scarecrow when they walk into the dark forest...only here it is walking into the living room, where the games lurk beneath the couch...Chutes, and Ladders, and Candyland OH MY!

1 comment:

  1. So she`s hooked on a game *lol*
    Great shot by the way, amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29