Sunday, January 25, 2009

day 23...


My li'l brother's car that he is wanting to sell :(....I credit hub with Tip having a Mustang lol.
When Tip was only about 9 yrs old, he used to go on dates with hub and I in hub's Mustang (um and yeah **I** normally sat in back when Tip went with us!). The first time he went with us, hub (boyfriend at the time) said something to the effect of "Let me show you what a Mustang can do..." then floored it, which totally delighted my 'tweenage brother... I took this pic for Tip to put with his listing for the car, but it is also kind of a little piece of the past too, or at least brings back fun memories!

1 comment:

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29