Saturday, January 24, 2009

day 16...

"Put another log on the fire, cook me up some bacon and some beans..." :D This is one of only 2 fires we have made this year. I had to make it while Mike was at work because he swears it lets more heat out than it creates. I love a fire in the fireplace...the smell, the crackle, the ambient glow...sigh...
I remember laying in front of the little pot bellied fireplace in the living room of my childhood home in Tennessee (on Raccoon Valley Road lol). I think that is why I am still so enchanted by a warm roaring fire...it brings back safe warm feelings :) I was kinda impressed with this pic for some reason or another :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29