Wednesday, January 28, 2009

day 27...


Ok...this is definitely a big part of my life....yes, I admit, I love to "embarrass my offspring" (as a piece of facebook flair so aptly says)!
L-dest came downstairs from his room and stuck his head out of the stairwell like this. I ordered, yes ordered, him to freeze...I had to grab my camera.
I promised him not to tag him in it on myspace, but I did let him know it WOULD be my pic of the day lol.
His response when I came back laughing, camera in hand was "I know...I know...it's my hair isn't it? It's ok, I know that it is SPECTACULAR!"
So whether you are dazzled by his "spectacular" hair or the fact that my son appears to be a disembodied head floating in the stairwell, don't feel guilty...we are all amazed at his greatness ;) bwahahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo funny! Bryson told me I couldn't post any of her snow pics on Myspace. I did anyway! She then repaid me by posting a pic of acting totally stupid on HER myspace page! What a Brat! Lane's hair looks a little like his Aunt Angel's hair here!

    ReplyDelete

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29