Tuesday, January 13, 2009

day 8...

These 2 didn't turn out as well as I would have liked but they are, none-the-less, representative of 2 of my most loved "simple" pleasures (which was the Scrap Orchard prompt for day 8)...
Every morning (except Sunday morning), I get the wonderful pleasure of getting to just spend a few quiet moments snuggled up under a warm down blanket reading my Bible. It seems to set the mood for the entire day! I love my little Bible...it is too big for your pocket but small enough for a medium size purse, there are many dog-eared pages and

side notes from my hours of being immersed in the amazing words and promises and guidelines for a full and happy life and every single one represents an "ah ha! Ok, I get it now" moment. One of my favorite ones is James 1:2-9....
It truly is my pleasure and my privilege to be able to spend some time with God every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29