Wednesday, January 28, 2009

day 28...



















































I apologize for having so many photos for day 28...but it was so beautiful after the ice and snow that I couldn't help myself and couldn't chose just one pic! I am not sure why, but the one of Li'l T is one of my faves right now :)! I love the expression on her face, the snow on her sleeves, the way her bright jacket looks against the snow...it just really epitomizes simple childhood joy to me! lol The one of Malachi (our lab) is a retake of a pic I got a couple years ago, it always seems like he is saying "are my boogers froze?" when we go to let him in during snowy days :) I have to admit, I love the snow!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you can`t choose one photo, their all awsome. I really love the one with your dog, and the one with your sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29