Tuesday, February 3, 2009

day 33...groundhog day



I was so upset yesterday because I drew an absolute blank when I was trying to decide on what to take a pic of for the day... Of course there is always the fall back of Li'l T, but honestly sometimes I just want to show off my other 2 or I want to take a dramatic pic... SOMETHING other than my cutie pa tootie 4 yr old lol.
I put my problem in my tagline on facebook and a friend from high school said "why not do something with shadows? It IS Groundhog Day."












So I thought and thought, then it hit me! I had seen a photo on myspace or somewhere, then I had seen a version a friend did for a wedding she photographed and LOVED it .... soooooooo I decided to try it....
I did it with 2 different lightsources and got 2 totally different effects :). The spotlight effect turned out really neat though because the light itself made a heart shape too!... This was really fun and really easy to do and has pretty cool effects. I am really trying to think of some other shadow photos to take... could be interesting!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing photo for this day and just spent some time looking over all the other ones you've taken. The kids are growing so fast, especially Tink. Love the one of her and Mike.

    Hope all is well with you. Just stopping by to catch up and leave some love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive. I have to try this.

    ReplyDelete

:) C'mon, ya know ya wanna leave me a bit of love!
We don't have to agree with one another but rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated...
Ephesians 4:29